- Healthcare facilities
- Surfaces swab sampling (Workplace sanitation)
- e-learning courses
- Sanitation Systems
- Corsi e-learning
- Aziende Sanitarie
- Sistemi di sanificazione
- Tamponi di superficie (Sanificazioni Ambientali)
- Inchiostri, vernici e prodotti chimici
- Inks, paints and chemical products
- Terreni e Rifiuti
- Soils and Wastes
- Elettrodomestici e Macchinari
- Home appliances and Machinery
The new Italian laws and the new coronavirus anti-contagion protocols are requiring periodical sanitization of work environments and healthcare environments.
To maintain a high level of prevention of the microbiological risk, some systems can be installed in rooms in order to improve the microbiological quality of the AIR.
For example UV light systems (UV-C germicide) or ozone systems can be installed on the walls or on the ground.
We can test the efficiency of reducing the microbial load in standardized conditions using sentinel microorganisms that cover a wide spectrum of bacteria, fungi and viruses (including coronavirus).
Please write us for more informations: